Welcome to AIBMDA
The All India Broadcast Manufacturers and Distributors Association, AIBMDA, is the voice of the broadcast equipment and broadcast software industry in India.
Established in February 2008 under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956, the objectives of the association are to
1. Take up issues affecting the growth of the broadcast equipment and broadcast software industry with Government and other regulatory authorities;
2. Find ways of resolving problems faced by the industry from time to time through a continuous process of discussion with its members;
3. Monitor developments in the broadcast sector and share it with its members on a continuous basis;
4. Encourage and promote technological innovation among engineers and scientists working in the broadcast sector through financial and other help and
5. Apprise engineers and other broadcast professionals of the latest developments in the broadcasting sector through a concerted program of conferences, seminars, exhibitions and road shows.
The association aims at raising financial resources through membership fee and advertisements on its web-site www.aibmda.in.
The association is governed by a Board of Governors drawn from people with long-standing experience in the broadcast supply industry.
The association has its secretariat in Delhi.
The association has recently launched its Continuing Education Programme (CEP) in which it invites a well-known personality in the field of broadcasting to speak to its members once every month.
The association has collaborated with Broadcast & Cablesat magazine to send a daily newsletter to its members.